Thursday, May 05, 2005

daaaaaaaaaaaaamn

Okay so after making a sprint from Santa Monica at work to Malibu to the dive place in the traffic and rain, I made it to pick up my dive gear. There were two rainbows but no hike, I reserved one rainbow and the other one's mine so there, you don't like it, get the eff off. I got home and put all the gear on while sitting at teh computer. yes, yes I did, I felt like a jackass, looked like a bigger one, but now, finally, I'm excited about it. I've been talking about it for a long time realizing it for a while and now I'm jazzed, so much so, that I tried to walk in teh fins and ate shit into a wall and a bunch of silk screens. Good times. I looked at the bath tub and don't think I'll see anything exciting at teh bottom so I'll have to refrain from trying it out.

i then watched survivor. Dude, i will be on that show, mark my words, I've watched it since the inception and still love it. The strategy mixed with real life interactions, in a completely non-real sitch is damn compelling tv. But tonight was masterful gameplay. See ya gregg. That was crazy good by ian, and tom and gregg got outplayed. I said it was a dumb move to take his little girly on the reward and taking someone he didn't need to sway was stupid. you have to take the person that is the dissident of the group so they can't plan against you, thereby possibly bringing another your way. not take everyone in your alliance and leave two of the strongest behind to plan against you. Damn it was good. Also I would be out if they made me eat Baloot (sp?). no chance in hell could i eat a half developed duck. NO WAY! shit makes me wanna blow chunder. For a million? maybe, but not for a chance to sit on a boat and get a massage. I've gone this long without one. a massage or a fetal duck. And dammnit Oyie, I don't care if it's a delicacy. I'd rather eat human.

Yeah so tomorrow, work, and get home to sit and study dive tables so I can wake my happy ass up at normal time and go swim, underwater with full gear. Doesn't sound so rough. Sounds like high school without gear and It sounds like fun traffic school, way fun traffic school. (cause theres a long classroom session both saturday and sunday.

I also listened to the ralph wiggum mp3 and I still laugh my ass off. "It tastes like burning!"

Aight i'm going to bed, i've had very little sleep and need some.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home