Friday, April 29, 2005

junkydom

so I go in spurts, for chrissakes, I'll find something and stick to it for a while until something better comes along. That only usually happens on the web but I think I'm more hooked on sitemeter to find out who's looking, it's almost like seeing who got whom the better present and then talk shit about them/that present. But I almost like seeing where this is being read and wondering why my friends don't and then thinking again that I'm glad they're not reading this. I mean france, india, UK(the motherland IRE) and then wondering if what I wrote is good enough. I know, I know, new kid in the school yard and everyones gotta see the kicks he's wearing but damn, am I holding up? Is my shirt nice enough, did I just shit my pants. I know, it'll taper off and I'll have my regulars that I adore but I'm not looking for fans, just seeing if anyone is as interested in my mundane life as I am interested in theirs.

Aight mates are yelling at me to go eat dinner.

pasta

t

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home