Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Bamma!!!

Aight so I finally created my blog on a regular public blog. I have been posting for a while on myspace, and well, I'm just not reaching enough of my fan base so I decided to lay it down here.

Let me start by letting you know how I write. I'm not a big fan of puntuation, therefore i seldom use it. I don't usually capitalize letters at the beginning of a sentence, but i figure i don't have to cause this is MY blog.

I curse alot, I make fun of people, minorities, and those with disabilities. I care for all these people deeply so don't take what I'm saying out of context. I like to help people of all sorts and I'm not a bigot, homophobe, or sexist in any way. I do hold to certain stereotypes. Black people are loud in movie theaters, I hate that, but not black people. I'm loud as hell too, just not in movie theaters. I love kids and often make fun of smacking the shit out of them but never would. I also love talking about having sex with animals though I don't think I'd ever do it. If I'm in Kentucky, well thats another matter. When in rome....

I don't know who reads my shit, but i'd like to. I like creating dialogues about just about anything. Especially politics and religion. God can be a cruel fucker. Job got a raw deal, so did Isaac so we can talk about that. I'm a reformed catholic meaning they didn't want me around to get confirmed. I'm a big fan of Buddhism, Shintoism, and most ism's for that matter, I'm just not that into practicing them heavily as I don't want to have it crammed in my ears or head.

With that I'm thinking of writing more later but as for it now. If it's boring right now, well stay tuned, I get somewhat more interesting. I just finished washing my car, doing the dishes and taking out the trash and folding laundry so I'm not all that excited. Get me after watching pig fucking or something and I might have something more amusing to say. see? there I did it again.

pasta.

4 Comments:

At 8:04 AM, Blogger Teo said...

Who is Gina?

 
At 9:00 AM, Blogger measly said...

finally fuqur! good to see you made the move to the public space...

im really just waiting for you to post some pics of you givin the schlong to that llama at the beach that one summer.

 
At 9:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I linked you already! That's more than Gina can say!

~Joy

 
At 10:28 AM, Blogger Teo said...

not enough apparently

 

Post a Comment

<< Home