Thursday, April 28, 2005

why do i feel funny?

Oh it's cause I'm not smoking pot thats why. How long will this break last? Dunno, til I'm ready or I can afford it as the luxury it is. Why don't I drink? oh yeah cause I'm not drinking, shit. How bout a cigarette? oh yeah cause I'm trying to quit and i only had one today. Seriously, i'm about to eat this damn patch. Fuck, it this why i'm lethargic? There's plenty of vicodin, but those things fucking suck, hence the plenty. This is why I didn't sleep last night i bet, that and too much jewish winebuzz. Any offers to just lay next to me in bed? no sex necessary, just a body. and not cwith's. please. I'll seriously take a labrador if thats all I can get, mayo, can i borrow Linus? I miss waking up and hearing someone else's breathing. It was like the trains I'd hear in the distance as a kid, that shit always knocked me out immediately. Better than white noise.



phssssssssssssssssssssst.

2 Comments:

At 7:36 PM, Blogger Teo said...

when i go back east again, i just may take you up on it. It will require a pot of tea and a long night up on a semi-comfortable couch. Semi-comfortable required

 
At 12:32 AM, Blogger measly said...

dood. and i was all ready to hop into the blazer and jet down to the valley to hop into your comfy bed to lay next to your hairless torso.....

measly never gets the love....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home