Wednesday, May 04, 2005

ugh

Nasty evening. I think it's cause i ate taco bell, it was close, i wanted to take a night off from the kitchen, but it was nasty taco bell. really nasty not that it's good in the first place but i've been eating crazy healthy for a spell and i think it just made me blahhed and lethargic. it was also really overcast, i didn't get to go for my bikeride, and the cd store only took like 12 of my 350+ cds. It was like they were shunning my music, and those were the ones that i said i'd keep forever til i got the ipod. Jennifer got the brunt of it, but shes a trooper. I need this vacation; and the scuba cert will be fun this weekend but gotta find time to go buy mom a gift from mayo and me. just too much to do in a short period of time. I really want some pot, but alas none. I need to snap out of it. good thing it didn't kick in until this evening. fucking nasty ass fast food. i feel like there is an alien in me right now, i want this food out of me. I want to not try to save money. I just want to chill and be on the beach in costa rica now. eat some lobster, drink some beers, go for some jungle hikes. Get me someone to lay next to now, it's gonna rain, thats the best time to do it. Wish my cat was around. have I said how much i want a dog? something. disjointedness blows.

tomorrow, veggies, and a bike ride, you know what fuck it. i'll take extra clothes with me to the dive shop and i'll go for an evening hike on the beach. who's down? fine get over here by 5:30 malibu. i'll see you there.

yeah i thought so, i'll do it alone then if i must.

3 Comments:

At 11:09 AM, Blogger measly said...

did you notice it is raining? ;)

 
At 1:30 PM, Blogger dean said...

wahahaha~ I heard empty pipe?

 
At 2:55 PM, Blogger Teo said...

you heard right my friend

 

Post a Comment

<< Home