Saturday, April 30, 2005

saturday night

So instead of coachella, I organized my cd and got them back into cases. It about 300 albums. They're almost all backed up on the computer and on the ipod so I don't need em anymore. Then I drove the audi, that thing is fun. Getting done with that, Dron and Jaime came over and we made some gourmet ass chicken tacos. They were damn good is all I can say. Traders Joe's chocolate chip cookies to go with, then we sat and watched scuba cdrom.

If you ever decide to get scuba certified, get the videos or a dvd to watch in your player. the cdroms are a pain in the ass and there is a lot of small video and reading at teh computer which isn't all that good on the eyes. The read of the booklet stuff is not bad. But don't get em is my recommendation. Dishes are done and I'm tired as hell, G'night, hope you enjoyed the tacos, oh wait you weren't here. Well I did and theres some leftovers for tomorrow unless Oyie gets back and eats it all which is a good possibility. Coachella goin bastard. How's the pulse between teh three of you. If I know any better you watched a ton of bands by yourself. Still lucky bastard

3 Comments:

At 12:08 AM, Blogger Teo said...

damn i did not spell check that for shit, i know we drank some beer and all but damn that was horrible.

 
At 8:37 AM, Blogger measly said...

yeah, luckily you can go back and 'edit' your posts so us spelling/grammar nazis dont come'a knockin at your door.

im going to show up very soon to come and leech all that music from ya. ;)

 
At 11:47 PM, Blogger Teo said...

i don't spell check, i leave it as is for posterity

 

Post a Comment

<< Home