Saturday, April 30, 2005

WHAAAAAAA-sabe

We went to The Kitchen in silverlake last night to celebrated Master Vics new automobile purchase and I had a flank steak with veggies, and wasabe potatoes, and as soon as we walked out I had a blinding spell of acid reflux. Now I've only had that to the best of my knowledge twice before but this buckled me over to the point I wanted to purge. I could not but also couldn't see and hear very well it hurt that bad. The meal was excellent but those potatoes had a ton of wasabe in them as I could feel that flavor in my chest. It felt like someone had punched me really, really hard in the chest. Mates wanted me to sit on the curb but i just wanted to get home. I got in the car and thats about all I remember. I go home and bee-lined for bed and that was it. Woke up late by my standards this morning and still feel kinda blech. Mental note no wasabe potatoes next time.

Let's hope to see my dear sweet sister "gina" this weekend on her way to Coachella this weekend. Alot of my favorite bands are playing but alas I ain't spending 150 backs and a looooooong drive and no hotel to see em. I'll wait until they back in the safe compounds of Hollywood in the tiny venues.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home