Tuesday, May 03, 2005

damn sweet

As soon as the train left the station when I got home, I hear a knock at the door and who else is it? It's Jennifer and Emma from next door asking me if I can draw chalk drawings on the sidewalk as they got a new bucket of jumbo chalk (seeing as we burned through the bin of normal sized chalk). And who am I to turn her down? even though I promised a friend I would reinstall and configure her brand new G5 (freaking bass ass computer that I'm typing on currently). I let her know that as soon as I finished my bikeride I would come right over. But first her mom let me know that Emma loves me as she sheepishly hid behind her leg. Well I've gotta say I love her sweet little self right back. She is adorable and as soon as I take a picture of her I will post it. They are moving to Hotlanta so I have to make her a princess and myself a princess helper shirt shirt soon (she wants to be a class helper when she grows up). But Jennifer let me know that she would not leave until she found me a date as i'm too nice to not be dating someone (thanks but females my age in LA aren't concerned with niceties) and with the derth of Tim's out there (her hubby, and the girl she talked to is also hitched up with a Tim) that a her friends' (the one also with a Tim) friend will make an attempt to meet me. I told her I'm okay on my own and she insisted that I am not and she WILL make sure she gets me at least a date, crappy or not. Gee thanks. Well after drawing Trains, Planes, and Boats, frogs, cranes, flowers and pinwheels on their sidewalk they invited me over for a dinner of salmon, which I normally would never decline, if I didn't smell like my old football pads. She said she wants me to come over and hang out and have dinner with her family as I've been a damn good neighbor. I'll take her up on it before I leave.

I remember when I used to listen to punkrock really loud and flip off just about everybody. Now it's just alot of people I flip off. But now, I'm pretty calm and outgoing even though I might look a tad scary, but that's aight, I shaved the goatee and just have alot of hair and scruff. Either way, if a 4 year old and her 11 month old brother aren't scared of me, I could give a shit who is. Maylard, someday I WILL give you an asswhoopin for the years of abuse. I ain't that docile.

2 Comments:

At 11:07 AM, Blogger measly said...

yeah, you always did like to talk tough... haha.

i will tell ya what i always remind jDawg and jafo....

it was TRAINING!. if you hadnt gotten the training, how big of a wuss would you be now? hell, who got you your first herb? who got you (partially) into punk? how much beer did i buy for you and jDawg? yeah, thats right....

 
At 3:04 PM, Blogger Teo said...

damn i wanted to make a star wars reference, but i'm fighting the urge to go geek. you gave up fighting that urge long ago...


ooooooh, scratch your dirty neck

 

Post a Comment

<< Home