Tuesday, May 03, 2005

goodgawd

If this isn't living dangerously, I don't know what is.

I put two, count em TWO packets of cocoa mix in one small cup. Hot shit, it's good. It's got the little floating blobs on top with teh powder on the inside and I can feel the sludge at the bottom. I'm making up for in sugar what my salad lunch is lacking in substance. Even though I'm excited about it. But still. Who's a badass? HUH? WHO'S A BADASS?!? I gots super cocoa and you don't....

...Beeyitch!


HA!





....what has my life come to?

5 Comments:

At 12:10 PM, Blogger measly said...

damn man. remind me never to mess with you and your 'happy go-lucky' cocoa... why dont you just take it to the max and add a third packet!! holy shite! talk about living dangerously!

of course, you could always a packet of heroin in that third packet...

 
At 12:53 PM, Blogger Teo said...

i'll load up a packet of smack...


...smackin chris upside the head with a cumquat! Yeah i didn't spell that right, but the double entendre works. jackass!

 
At 2:26 PM, Blogger Teo said...

swiss miss, and nestle. I think i went with the swiss miss, but my sugar low is pretty low at this point. my salad was good though, the apple should give me enough of a boost to get me going the rest of the day

 
At 9:49 PM, Blogger Teo said...

well i gotta say the hershey kisses are a nice touch, but the no caffeine. I gotta get my energy somehow, even if there are ultra sugar lows

 
At 7:24 AM, Blogger Teo said...

sugar free red bull?!? whaaaaaa? whot's that?!? i want none of it. i burn enough calories that I can have meself some sugar

 

Post a Comment

<< Home