Friday, December 16, 2005

so dig this

for my holiday party the executive that was there post party in the bar was picking up the drinks. I had a tab going and coworkers found out about it and told me to transfer my tab cause the company was pickin it up. i told the waiter and instead he transferred the whole tab to my acct and killed my money (it was a lot and it was payday). Therefore all my payments (ie-rent, couple other bills bounced) I didn't know this as I have a whole other story with the check card. But either way i found this out as my rent check bounced twice as I was sure I had money to cover my bills. Safe to say the roommate that we write checks to then sends out the rent wasn't happy, rightfully so, but i can't say he was all that cordial about it in his replies and I'll have this bouncing stigma now; atleast judging by his last reply. We'll see how much friction I'm feeling in the house cause i was a bit taken back by it (but expected it) but I'm sure he was too, but have it his way, it was ultimately me that shoulda checked where my money was going but the silver lining is work cut me a check today and covered the overdraft fees as well. Pretty freakin cool. But now I've got to run around and make sure everything that was supposed to be paid is paid.

1 Comments:

At 5:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

okay i'll make you feel better. I bounced 99cents for an itunes song so the six feet under interpol song cost me $25.99.

so, at least you aren't a useless loser with an expensive sub-par copyright protected AAC file.

I doubt i can do anything to help, but if i can do anything to help, let me know.

-marzia

 

Post a Comment

<< Home