Thursday, December 08, 2005

not gone, just away and pissed

So I haven't been online anywhere as I haven't been at work. I haven't been at work because I've been at home without computer because it was stolen along with alot of other stuff. Our pad was burglarized and computers (with all my designs for freelance and shirts), cameras (with our video to costa rica), a ton of dvds, jewelry, and various electronics. Look like the fucker was casing our house as we were able to tell exactly when he entered. We've been taking shifts chilling at home and getting entry points and crap fixed but we're now getting a dog ASAP. Just sucks it had to be this close to christmas. Fortunately we have insurance and the prospect of replacing a lot of the stuff looks good, but if that asshole is reading this, I want my designs and pictures and vids of my nephews back. Thats it. You didn't get my gun but if you'd like to check that out, i'd be happy to show it to you before i put a whole somewhere in your body that won't kill you, just injure you badly. Then I can make medievel pulp fiction look like a pbs kids show.

i'm thinking i can say that this might be the bad luck i'm getting for deleting everysingle one of those chain emails and myspace bulletins. I may have to start sending you guys a whole ton of crap so you can be as angry as me.

5 Comments:

At 12:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

:(
Sorry to hear that happened. It really is almost the worst thing that can happen apart from grevious physical injury.

Um, yeah so i don't know what to say other than sorry.

-marzia

 
At 4:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Was there anyone at your party that you didn't know?

~Joy

 
At 4:08 PM, Blogger Teo said...

not really. not this one. someone was casing the house thats for sure.

 
At 5:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am so sorry. that seriously sucks.

 
At 2:08 PM, Blogger dean said...

I was gonna ask you the same thing...

I have a fully working G3 if you want it^^ let me know!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home