Monday, November 28, 2005

let the holidays begin

All the kids were around and at grandmas. I was able to get various fluids spit all over me, but I managed. Played alot with the sis' pooch (ball throwing in the hundreds of repetitions). Then out to the desert to eat some bird. Played and played some more with nephews throughout the weekend. Saw Harry Potter. Awesome, I must say. They left alot out but if they didn't it woulda been a looooooooong movie. Sunday relaxed and washed dusty, then went to Timmy's house for his bday dinner with tons of old friends and about 3 hours of laughing at him. Cool to reconnect with alot of these guys. Some I see somewhat frequently, some almost never so it's good to see them. no pics but i'll post what i got. Hope you all had a good holiday.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home