Monday, November 21, 2005

still sleepin

So if anyone wants to come over and drink beer, c'mon over. You could drink for like 3 days and not even put a dent in it. Plenty of booze too. I'd say Ghetto Gras was successful in that all of my closest friends and a couple very old friends came and partied til horizontal all showed up. Not as many random others but still a very respectable showing. Ask me for my meatball recipe if you want it. Seriously, they're easy as hell.

6 lb bag of preprepared meatballs from Costco.
1 Crock pot
2 cans of del monte marinara.

Turn on crock pot, thats it. Don't ask me how they were, I didn't eat any of em.

I'll post pics as they come in, but I don't have a diggie so I don't have them yet.

Baptism was really cool, little Emmy was awesome through the whole thing and didn't cry at all. I had the fun task of trying to explain Jesus to my other nephews. Normally a task I'd decline but since they're MY nephews I tried. But didn't share my personal views as they have not much of an inkling as to who he is and how his whole parent thing works. Don't think it stuck, they just wanted to tattoo themselves to me while operating 3 cameras. All good, they were sweet and tried to herd the smaller kids a bit. But I was pretty tired throughout the festivities and as they ended pretty early my wish for vegging on the couch was granted. Good weekend. House is still super clean and there is tons, and tons of booze left over, so c'mon over, I'll make you a cocktail. But take your shoes off the carpet is sparkling, really it is.










And if you know JenniferB wish her a HappyB. Momma's gettin OLD!!!! Happy Birthday Kid!!! You will have a birthday present soon from Cali!

3 Comments:

At 7:12 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

awwwww... thank you. you rock.

and in that first picture at the top, it looks like your arms are humungous and are around the three of them.

oh, and fyi: the last shirts you made me were a tad too big, but the john cusack one is perfect. after further investigation, i realized that the jc one is a medium "babydoll" size. just for reference.

 
At 10:48 PM, Blogger dean said...

good times^^

 
At 7:47 AM, Blogger Teo said...

noted on size. I wish my arms were that big, but my hair obviously is getting there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home