Tuesday, November 29, 2005

do i need vitamins or something?

my eyelashes keep falling out. I have really long ones and always thought it odd that i got so many in my eyes, but now i routinely (after washing my hands thoroughly) do a wipe grab of them and sure enough there'll be like 4-5 each eye every other day. Do eyelashes grow that quickly? Is there another row of them waiting like shark teeth? It appears i still have an ample amount of lashes but how the hell do you keep them from falling out? Aren't eyelashes one of the strongest follicles? I thought they were the only hair to not fall out during chemotherapy too. Am i needlessly obsessing about something? I dunno, you tell me.

2 Comments:

At 12:08 PM, Blogger dean said...

maybe you should check ur kidney or liver, maybe you're too pretty^^

 
At 11:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mites are usually the culprit. Most people have em.

http://vision.about.com/od/basiceyehealth/f/eyelashmites.htm

~Joy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home