Thursday, December 01, 2005

alexander and the terrible no good very bad day

I'm trying to avert a truly crappy day. I got on the freeway to sit in my 40 minute traffic spike and someone pulled up to let me know i had a flat. If you know the 405/101 interchange, you know it's difficult to move let alone get off the freeway in an area that theres a gas station, top it off to wonder if you have change floating around the car to pay for 50 cents worth of air. Lucky for me i found a station and the guy at the full serve didn't bug me while I filled up my tire. I didn't see any punctures or things in the tire but i did find the wheel grease that had rubbed off all over my pants. I figured today was going to go that way which explains my football pics, Yeah I took Tennessee at indy +16, and UCLA +21 at USC. who knows maybe it'll hit but considering my day, prolly not. Todays a wash. I'm just going to read my paper at lunch and try to get the hell home. I wanna watch lost again.

2 Comments:

At 11:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

last night's episode was amazing! and i'm sorry about your bad day. kick someone in the shins--maybe it will make you feel better.

 
At 9:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The law is that they are suppose to supply free air.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home