Tuesday, November 29, 2005

why do i hate the fact these bands are getting together?

I hope chris martin and jack white get in a fight.



Leave it to kroq to segregate people into two nights. I'd love to see system of a down but I think I'd end up beating the jolly ho ho ho out of a thrice fan. And c'mon, how popular is Jack Johnson? Should he really be alongside the stripes, deathcab and depeche mode? I mean seriously. I just wish the Bravery and the Killers were sharing the bill so that I could see that Brandon really does slap instead of punch. I seriously have more love for the Bravery now. Leave it to this station to kill a band. Oh and a million impressionable 14 year old girls. Damn that was an aggressive post! Oh well mainstream pop (sic-cutting edge alternative) stations can do that to me.

8 Comments:

At 9:05 AM, Blogger Teo said...

johnny cash made their music sound better than they could've ever made it. just never got into the goth thing. But Jack Johnson still shouldn't be up against them.

 
At 12:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

damn you guys are a bunch of d-mode haters. and 15 years ago they sold out the rose bowl and i still think they can today.

 
At 12:23 PM, Blogger Teo said...

they ain't gettin my money. Never got into them. Cure either. But I do like the smiths

 
At 12:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm sorry, but i love the cure. [and the smiths].

 
At 1:31 PM, Blogger Teo said...

just couldn't do it.

 
At 5:49 PM, Blogger Teo said...

damn, you can see what time it is and all the crap I already have open. Good to see photoshop tho, soooooo good

 
At 8:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'd actually like to see several of those bands, but i just can't stand to give kroq money. i mean they played kaiser chiefs today like it was brand fucking new.

i hate kroq.

-marzia

 
At 1:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw Depeche Mode at a past Almost Acoustic Christmas, my friends surprised me with tix. Cake was there, Soul Coughing, Brian Setzer Orchestra... and some other peeps. Awesome show. Oh, minus Billy Corgan, he sang and played acoustic guitar (I fell asleep).

~Joy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home