Sunday, December 11, 2005

tearing things up and still nothing

I've got to find the receipt to my computer. I can't get shite back in money if I can't find it. I know i have it. I looked at it about a year ago when the extended warranty ran out. I don't know where else to look. I think about 40 new gray hairs have popped up on my head thinking about it. Haven't done shit else other than that. What else, what else. Ain't much. I'm broke for the holidays. Getting presents is going to be tight but I'll manage somehow. Sorry I got nothin else for ya. i've been pretty much all consumed by finding this thing.

2 Comments:

At 11:24 AM, Blogger dean said...

if u have apple care or u actually registered with apple, then you can find your purchase record on-line, hope this would help~

 
At 4:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, what he said... or if you paid with a credit card you can get the statement that has it on there... although I dunno if they'd accept that as a receipt. Hmph.

~Joy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home