Friday, December 09, 2005

wooooooooooooo!

I have our company year end party at the Four Seasons beverly hills with a supposedly open bar or some free drinks. And my dear friend and jewish brother sasha has procured an apple mac g4 for us for free from his company. I have to go pick it up and test it but after that it's ours so atleast I'll have a computer at home. My other brotha by anotha motha is gonna have his dad (a locksmith) come by and core the doors for deadbolts and change the locks for free. I love my friends far and wide to death and thank the fact that we're all so tight no matter where we are cause it makes tough times that much easier.

2 Comments:

At 12:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's fantastic. good for you.

 
At 6:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

so yesterday it snowed, then it rained, then the sun came out, and then it snowed again. all in the same day. you know you miss new england weather.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home