Friday, July 15, 2005

we'll see how this pans out

I'm going to try a writing experiment. Myspace has been falling out of my favor with all the hoodlums and perverts. I've never been much for putting my name on it. It's been many and I'll have to recollect before I've posted them all. At one point i had like 7 profiles on friendster. It's been a while. It's like that yahoo acct that you forgot the password to. I have decided to try writing stories about many people and creating whole lives and profiles for them then live as them as the conversation merits. If it's rich, then i create another one. But if it stutters, then i move on to the next story. It'll be a practice for a while as my creative writing is rusty. But I think it's original for something like this microcausm called myspace and you saw it start here.

http://www.myspace.com/133087

Thats my profile, I'm figuring out how to archive the blog so i can start it over. And your comment for me will be deleted unless it was a cool one. Abusive Jesus will live on forever. we'll see, I'll post you on new identities and stories as they're inspired. i'm only beginning to master this internet thing, but my reign will be sweet. I'll tell more as the idea flowers. If it does.

Flame on!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home