Thursday, July 07, 2005

okay

So we watched the Forgotten last night. For about 3/4 of the movie, it's really good. If you have kids then it'll be disturbing, but you get to the end and you wish the dvd, the box, the memory, the idea of the movie would shoot out the damn roof. I hated that ending. There were quite a few moments that I thought it was crazy good, the car accident, the people getting sucked out from where they're at into nowhere. But by the end you wish you had "forgotten" the whole damn movie. We noticed at the beginning that there was an alternate ending. Alternate nothing. I wish that I could forget that one even more. It just left me pissed that 3/4 of a movie could be so good just to fail. Sorry if I ruined it, but you don't want that taste in your mouth. Thank god my sister or mom paid for it as I woulda been ticked that I paid money for it. I'm gonna go over to my moms house tonight to hang with the nephews one last time before they go home. I think they miss their ma, but I'll do my best to have fun. Gramma is doing tons of cool stuff with em but they get bored when she has to do her regular daily stuff and leaves them to play on their own. I'll do my best to keep em busy, even if I have to play kick ball until I'm sick of playing kickball. Or talk star wars. Either way.

This weekend can't come fast enough. We're going to see moving units friday night and then we're going to the Angel game on Saturday. Yeah baby! I'll look wicked stupid in all my red, you can guarantee. Red's my least favorite color but if it has anything to do with the Angels, I'm busting it out. Sunday I'm getting a new phone, I hope. So for those of you that wonder why I don't call or pick up my phone, it's cause my battery lasts about a minute and then dies, and I don't have the ability to call outside my area code on the home phone. Seriously, i know it sucks, but it'll get better as I really need a new phone.

I also have the rest of the photos from the trip so I will only have a couple more posts to go about Costa Rica and then you can start hearing about the pending trip to the Philipines. Woohaa!

4 Comments:

At 5:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the Angels or Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim?

-marzia

 
At 10:33 PM, Blogger Teo said...

then the movie has a horribly wicked ending.

and the team is called The Angels Angels of Anaheim, if you're literal.

 
At 11:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that movie was wicked good!

 
At 12:36 PM, Blogger Teo said...

now you're all just making fun of me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home