Sunday, July 03, 2005

Nephew exercise

Saturday, I got up early and headed to moms as my sister and her two boys were over there. They called me good and early to make sure I was coming over, of course i was but the sun needed to come up. No I surely didn't get home at 4:30 in the morning after watching a girlfriend of mine pee on someones lawn, after a night out with friends just to have the ones tending to her go back to their house for sweet lovin, then get to hold her damn hair while she puked. We sat and talked for a while until she felt good enough atleast to get to my house, but thankfully she sobered up when someone pulled up and shined their lights on her while she was busting the technicolor yawn. She got up to try to fight this person when I yelled out CHILL, oh SHIT!! nice dress. It turned out to be an extremely gay man in a Marilyn Monroe dress. He got out and they bitched at each other for a few minutes until I broke in and started critiquing his/her dress-hat combination in relation to his shaved head and bright lipstick. She cooled down really quick and we all actually rapped for about 30 minutes. Pretty cool guy.....girl, queen....whatever. Drove her to my house and was convinced she was now sober enough to drive home. After drinking all of my Gatorade.

Either way I was up bright and early and went to Mom's and dug for hours in a hotass garage for all my old star wars figures in long ago buried boxes. You see my nephews are currently obsessed with star wars. OBSESSED. I was too at their age so we debated the different merits from the old ones compared to the new ones. I insisted that they would not outdebate me, but they are 8 and 6 and do a pretty good job. However the debate was over when the older stated that Attack of the Clones was the best of all of them. I heartily disagreed and decided if i was to remain wonder-uncle that i must let the conversation die. However we then went inside and watched what else? Star Wars. Then we played kick ball, three flies up and a couple other games, walked to 7-11 and got slurpees, then ate dinner bathed, and went to bed after reading from the Empire Strikes Back book. All the while their mother was feeling like crap and decided to turn in. Did I mention I did the dishes too? Mom and Grandma got the afternoon off. Thank you, TEO. Hear that, it's my horn and I'm tootin the damn thing.

Today I went over to the brothers house and played with his son and got to hold the niece quite a bit (cute lile pudge). Everyone met over there and we all went out to BFE (aka-Norco-Corona; its a desert with alot of horses) at my aunts house for a bbq/party. It was pretty cool, house is pretty new and they have it decked out. They have about 8 sheep, 3 horses, and a dog. The horses are cool as hell and one is the horse my aunt got when i was 5 so we knew each other and she got a rub down from me that she won't soon forget. The male horse was jason and stood about 7 and a half feet tall. Friggin thing was huge. Dunno what breed, but he liked to nip at me and try to get the buttons off my shirt. There was also a moon bounce and tons and tons of food and soda for the kids to enjoy. I spent the day entertaining the older nephews, and keeping an eye on the younger one as he kept running into the tack house. After the million kids rode the horse, lil Chris got up on the horse with me and walked around. Pic will follow as it needs to get developed (what the hell is developing again?). I'm thoroughly tired and a bit sunburned....again. What sucked is all the hot moms thought I was my nephews dad. I don't think so, and well, quite a few seemed single, some were disgusting but no regular ladies my age, either teens or moms. Oh well, I'm good with kids so they all thought i was dad. We got back to my brothers house and played with my youngest nephew for a while and now I'm home and I smell like a barn. I think I want to shower and take a nap, then fold laundry. I'll continue my domestic weekend. Although, I've had one drink to calm me down and I'm buzzed and tired. Too much Vitamin D from senor sun. I may just watch a movie and sleep. I will fold in the morning considering I can't sleep past 7am.

4 Comments:

At 11:01 PM, Blogger Teo said...

i can't spell either. one of my biggest pet peeves and i break it routinely. punctuation and capitalizing i don't care about, but spelling things wrong, I detest. oh well, you all know what i mean.

 
At 7:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ummm, note: you smelled like a barn before all that equine interaction, just so you know.

:D mayo

 
At 11:56 AM, Blogger Teo said...

thats what I said. Its the only one that george lucas didn't direct, therefore its the most complex story. I agree.

 
At 1:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Busy weekend... and the first part of the story was pretty damn crazy.
~Joy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home