Wednesday, June 29, 2005

also

I'm really bummed

I drove into the drive way today and saw the neighbor two doors down loading things into her car and thought it was Emma, my 4 ye old neighbor. Well she's in Atlanta and I was bummed. The new neighbors are moving in and I haven't had the heart to introduce myself. I miss my lil neighbor and Jenn and Tim. really sucks, not only were they cool neighbors, but they had one of the coolest daughters ever, and sons. dammnit, the new neighbors have alot to live up to. I miss them. They were good peeps. Damn them for moving, but good for them for moving. I miss them alot already...go figure. They were good people...really.

1 Comments:

At 11:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good neighbors are hard to come by.

And, you said 'peeps' like I do! Woohoo!

~Joy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home