Tuesday, July 12, 2005

I'm skipping my helpdesk seminar Thurs, who's comin with me?

ALSO ON THUR


National Air Guitar Championships
Thur 7.14 (8pm) Key Club (9039 Sunset Blvd, W Hollywood, 310.786.1712) map $15 / $12 advance

Event Info
Not since a pre-icky-business-Tom Cruise shook his tighty whiteys has air guitar been this much fun. At tonight's finals, first LA's axe ace is anointed and then the National Champion is crowned. The guitar may be imaginary, but the rocking out is real. (SND)

3 Comments:

At 4:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hah. I read that earlier. I love flavorpill.

~Joy

 
At 5:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't go, because then, it wouldn't even be a contest. :-D

-marzia

 
At 3:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i might have to skip, this event cause i'm still training for the air drums championship!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home