Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Wrote a poem on the back of your shoulder

This is embarassing but funny. I was driving home yesterday and my allergies had been acting up all day. Well there were some dried up nasties in my nose and I found a tissue in my car and had at em. Well I couldn't get one completely off the edge of my nostril, so i used a bare finger to get the remainder and I looked to my left and there was this black girl staring at me with a "oh no you di'int" look on her face. It was really horrific looking. Well, I thought, "What, I had a tissue?" but realized she caught the tail end of the bare finger. I knew I was caught, so I smiled at her really big, sheepish little kid does with all my teeth, and then i slipped my next finger into my mouth. I watched the shiver go from her eyes to her toes and she did the whole body shake. Dude it was great. I love people watching, and falling victim to it as well.

3 Comments:

At 1:09 PM, Blogger Mary said...

AHAHAHAHHAhahahah that's funny! When I was a kid me and my bro used to do that shit. We would be waiting in the car for my mom to get out of the grocery store and he'd pretend to hit me really hard and I'd cry and then the li'l old ladies getting into their cars would stare and frown and we'd laugh so hard!

 
At 1:41 PM, Blogger Teo said...

9 times out of 10 i'll do something to either make whomever I'm with laugh or make myself laugh.

 
At 5:40 PM, Blogger Teo said...

i knew this was comin, hell yeah it matters, cause it was a look like only a black woman could give. shock, dismay, fear all rolled into one and then overexaggerated. awesome. thats why i laughed, if it was a middle aged white woman i wouldn't have cared AND gone back to business, this one made me smile stupid.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home