Tuesday, June 07, 2005

ehhh

I really got nothin, I've got a million things to do before Friday. However the priority of the day is to go pick up the new coldplay and the new white stripes so I have ultra fresh music with me for the trip. I'm still doing laundry and getting gear together. All this and I have to make a ton of shirts and get the house cleaned up and get rainbow fish (yes the only gay fish in the world) over to moms house to take care of him. I also think I will take my pepper plant and bamboo over for her to care for. Gotta finish eating food in fridge as it ain't gonna be good when we get back. I will attempt to find gifts for a select few while I'm down there. No requests please as I'm pretty damn good at finding stuff for people.


I must say that I loved joy's pics of the bbq, they were pretty funny. There are a couple that are quite damn good that involve my beloved riding crop [spanky]. It was fun good peeps and the fact that so many females WANTED to watch the paris hilton video, and the fact that we HAD it. (go figure, that thing has been sitting in the coffee table for this long and I never knew [or cared I guess]). But she properly demonstrated Paris' lack of technique and made it a lesson with a corona bottle. Didn't see it, but heard about it. Good times. Good send off.

7 Comments:

At 9:31 AM, Blogger Teo said...

yeah so pictures are on Joys Blog, find em there. I wish I had time to link em.

 
At 11:10 AM, Blogger Teo said...

the paris hilton video, or the spanking tim video? God I hope theres no spanking tim video, but I somewhat recall someone saying there was something.

 
At 11:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, there is a new shakira out!

-marzia

 
At 12:10 PM, Blogger Teo said...

mmmmmmmmmm, shakira. isn't she pregnant? mmmmmmmmmmmmmm pregnant shakira. she needs her hair dark again.

 
At 12:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shakira is PREGNANT? she doesn't look it in the video. and she REALLY needs her hair dark again, she was SO hot like that.

-marzia

 
At 3:15 PM, Blogger Teo said...

i think so. not definite, but I think.

 
At 5:38 PM, Blogger Teo said...

let's just say, paris is cute, but boring, and has no good techniques. Hell yeah she's still makin music and shakin her bon bon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home