Tuesday, May 31, 2005

ugh

for the 5th time in as many days, i've had to watch fuckers pee in openly public places (ie busy sidewalks along bike routes on crowded thoroughfares). Why the fuck to drunk old fuckers, fat old fuckers, and regular white, mexican, and middle eastern trash fuckers have to stand right in plain eyesight of passersby with their itty bitty wankers out peeing. go behind a bush or a car and do it. I understand the call of the wild calls at odd times but shit man punch your prostate and pee out of view. FUCK that shit is disgusting and I gotta go by it on the bike?!? I have half a mind to pull out the bike pump and whack it as I go by. They weren't even homeless, I'd understand then, the world deals you a shitty hand you play it and lose, so shit on it however you gots to but damn these guys didn't look homeless. I'm done, next time I hit them with a squirt from the water bottle and let it be that.

3 Comments:

At 8:28 AM, Blogger measly said...

man, why are you checkin out their itty bitty wankers?

get some pepper spray and hit em where it smells funny.

 
At 4:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, that is disgusting. :s

~Joy

 
At 9:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

eh, that's nothin. in new york you'd see at least that many people masturbating.

-marzia

 

Post a Comment

<< Home