Wednesday, May 25, 2005

i don't know what to title this

I just got news that my buddy MasterDean got his visa extension. That is good news. I knew he was bummed not getting any news about it, but he'll be here for a while yet. Shit i need to go diving with the fukker. Haven't been with him and he's the master diver so he should be rollin with us at some point. We gotta get him a better job in an area closer to the valley. So here's to you Dean, we'll celebrate next weekend at the bbq.

Now my other question is related to my bike rides. You may know that while I exercise I like to keep to myself but there are two girls that always jog on my route and I must say, a girl that looks good sweating and without makeup, is a plus. Is it a breach of ettiquette to strike up a conversation whilst exercising? I wouldn't do it normally and especially if it would seem sleezy. I'm not really the sleezy type but dang, to just get someone to join me in the afternoon ventures would be cool, plus they're cute as hell. One has a really nice pooch belly, that I hope she doesn't lose. Yeah so if I'm stuck with the quick 5 second nod and ride by, thats cool, I just don't know what one would do if one did do something. Not a big picker upper. I wait for the mutual vibe or maintained glances and I can't do that in 5 seconds.

soooooo, weigh in

rasta

3 Comments:

At 9:29 PM, Blogger dean said...

bro,
appreciated, thanx~ see you @ next diving trip~
and I agree, you can borrow Sloppy if you want to~

[url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/centaur666/sloppy.jpg]Sloppy[/url]

 
At 11:53 PM, Blogger Teo said...

girl with ponch, had a pooch. is that the thing?!?

 
At 6:56 PM, Blogger Teo said...

fine, y'all don't need to comment.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home