Monday, May 23, 2005

whaaaa-happen?!?

i got home today after polishing off my energy drink, all ready to go for a hard bike ride, and as I pull up, my neighbors, jennifer, emma, and dalton are sitting on my front porch waiting for me. They ask what I'm doing and I let them know that my energy level is pretty high for a bike ride. Jenn asked me if I wanted to put it off and draw chalk on the sidewalk. I say of course but I have to change after playing a quick game of tag with emma, I changed and ran out. She wasn't really in the mood to draw so I let her know she could help me transplant my anaheim chile plant into a bigger pot so it could actually grow. We do that for about 45 minutes and she sucessfully answers all my questions as to why plants need bigger pots and what they need to grow (ie sunlight, and water). After pulling out a nail that was in the soil and removing some of the double big gulp amount of water, the plant is ready so we named it Willy, because it is a chile. Hence the clever name, Chili Willi. She then beat me 6 consecutive times on our bikes and I tied her twice "riding as hard as I could." wink, wink.

After that, I was just hot. The weather is getting warmer and the winter coat adorning the top of my cabeza couldn't take it and had to be removed. Sorry, Samantha, it's just gone. So i no longer have any hair over a 1/4 inch on my head. I must say it looks pretty good. My face is skinny. I must not be drinking as much as I have in the past thanks to not giving a rats ass about the ex!

So there. Thats my afternoon in a nutshell. I must go make some shirts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home