Sunday, May 22, 2005

this weekend was hot

and not in a Paris Hilton kinda way. I din't do shit today until late afternoon. I got to go to the scuba expo and check out cool gear and interesting new innovations in underwater living. I talked to my dive master who gave me a good yell and a huge hug which was unexpected but welcome. I also saw Matt who offered to just go diving with me and hook me up with furthur certifications at no charge. Just said he'd review, take me under and test me. I should know it. I'm pretty quick to learn this stuff as i love the water and being in it. I'm a fish, always have been. what can I say. I'm going to do some artwork, logos, identity, which in the professional world would be damn expensive, but I'll work out to get a ton of gear for free, and thats the expensive part of diving is getting gear that you like and is workable for what you do, so I'm excited about that. All I need is a bouyancy control device (vest that fills and empties with air that attaches to the air cylinder. A decent suit, and a regulator that provides the air to your mouth. After that, a computer (watch) would be nice too. I should be able to get most of that stuff or get a fatty discount on it. Darren and Jaime accompanied me and we had a damn good time and went to the Yard House in long beach and had some bears on the water and some good food.

Today, I woke up early sat outside and read the paper and roasted my ass. It was an easy 90 degrees by 10am. I then cleaned my room, did laundry and then proceeded to nap/watch movies. Until mom called and let me know my brother, his wife and my niece and nephew were over for dinner and that I should come over. Well forget everybody else but the two rugrats were there, so it was playtime and mom has pumpin a/c so who am I to not rush over. I did and got to play in the sprinklers with chris. I want to explain how fun that was but, i'm saving it for me cause it was that good and I don't wanna share. Damn good thing i took clothes over for mom to mend as i was soaked head to toe. We ate, we played hide and seat and I sang to Emily. She just stares and stares and her eyes are huge and blue as the sky. I also got an anaheim chili plant that I'll have to transplant tomorrow as I have more laundry to do and I'm pooped and back to the furnace that I live in. Hope y'all had as marvelous of a weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home