Thursday, May 19, 2005

go ahead make fun of me

After my long bike ride to moms for dinner and back (frightening), we went for sushi. Next door I found a knitting shop. They do classes. I want to learn to knit so I'll have to mental note it. Seriously I want to learn, it looks very zen, plus you get really cool personal gifts out of it. Yuko always said she'd go with me and Jaime would be down too.

Seriously, go ahead make fun, I'll knit one and purl you twice in the eye. Plus you won't get a damn thing from me. Be nice and I'll knit you a scarf or a sweater. I know, I'm huge and kinda scary looking and maybe I should buy a chihuahua to go with the anti-image, but we won't go that far. I'm a pacifist now...unless you really piss me off. it's the irish.

My neighbor wants me to go out with her 39 year old friend. She pressed for it even after I snorted. (it required a snort). She was quick to let me know that I could work at home or do nothing as long as I was as good with raising kids as I seemed with hanging out with kids. Basically she wants a sperm donor and a father around. I guess love isn't high up on the list yet. She also pointed out that I wouldn't have to work at all considering she's crazy successful. I snorted again. That clock is tickin. I think I can hear it. She knows I'm good with kids as i gladly play for hours with hers and my nephews and I will with the niece as soon as she can go long enough without needing to suckle a breast or anything. But it makes you wonder why a successful goodlooking woman in her late 30's hasn't already latched onto someone. Is she just that focused on career or is she AlphaNuts? I'm going with option 2 if she's interested enough to consider a 28 year old. Go figure. SNORT!!!

2 Comments:

At 9:12 AM, Blogger measly said...

dood. my dad knits... ive gotten a few sweet beanies out of it and a phattie scarf. its been on my list to learn for a few years now.... though after watching my extreme unicycling dvds, i think knitting will have to wait.

 
At 10:21 AM, Blogger Teo said...

Yeeeeeeaaahhh.....no.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home