Thursday, May 12, 2005

it's just damn nice in California

When I drive on Pacific Coast Hiway, I always have to think to myself that I'm driving on teh edge of a continent. It is one of the most beautiful expanses of road. It didn't hurt that it was near 80 and clear as anything, and I could see the channel islands on the horizon so the visibility was amazing. Damn beautiful area. If i could live anywhere it would be on a beach, preferably without that much traffic, but if I hadta, I take those tennie, tiny shacks for 2 million. It gets even better up north but damn is it nice to know I have that to drive, sit, hike, sleep, swim at my leisure. Beautiful, beautiful day. And saturday i get to dive in it. Supposed to be ideal conditions. Thats what I say! Ideal!

Hopefully I can rock my last haircut before I shave it all off next month. No way am I going to central america with long ass hair. Yeah, yeah I know, the curls are nice, the afro, I've definitely taken a liking too, but it's been 9 months since I've snipped a single hair and the mullet is starting to bug. Samantha and Adam are coming over and hopefully she can tame the party happenin in the rear. I'm gonna trim up the back and run a taper of uncut hair (like the grown out end of a mohawk, not shaved) to the back forming the start of an old school duck tail. I've wanted that for a while. She might color it. That I don't know, but we'll see as I'm gonna be in nothing but salt water this weekend. I dunno if that'll float. Hopefully I can get it as I love the long hair, but I can't stand hair on my neck and how it brushes against shirt collars, but a trim of this mop is needed. I'm going thru way too much wax to tame it. Yeah, i'm done, peedout.

2 Comments:

At 12:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should post a picture of your hair :)
~Joy

 
At 3:30 PM, Blogger Teo said...

i did not get the haircut as samantha was tired. I will on monday when she cuts it. after it gets bleached by two days in the ocean it should have a cool color, then i might play with the color some more.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home