Tuesday, May 10, 2005

long hair vs. short hair

now, i was having the debate with a few people as to what looks better as far as hair on women, long hair vs short hair. My preference is if it's straight, dark, long and shiny, thats nice. But then again i like short, straight, wavy, funky, with barettes, or flowers or especially the, i'm not doing a damn thing to it, this is how it falls, and it still looks good, short hair(yeah, yeah runon sentences). I just don't know. I go in stages and am not sure what I'm at now. It's case by case as I appreciate them all as thats one of the first things I look at other than shoes and socks on a woman. (i have a thing for em-go figure).

I guess I should preface this by saying that the hairs gotta be dark. Blondes don't do a damn thing for me. Red either. Brown, dark brown, and black make me dizzy. I can't say that long hair past the butt is that nice as that is some seriously long hair and probably has a ton of split ends and birds nests and the such. I've seen it look good before, but not often. Other examples of good are also the baseball hat hair that just sticks out of a ball cap on girls. Thats nice too. As well as the just enough to pull it back in a small pony tail. Pigtails too, a woman that can still pull off pig tails is nice(and not in a St Pauli Girl way). Damn, you see? I just don't know. I like it all. I'll leave it at that.

I'll talk about socks later, but if you know me, you know I have a thing for socks. Girls in socks are very, very important. The odder themed socks are nice, as well as the all time favorite kneehigh argyles, or argyles in general. DAMN, thinking about em gets me in a huff. Aight, i'm needlessly working myself up.

8 Comments:

At 2:32 PM, Blogger Teo said...

i've got too much time on my hands today, but i'm picky, what can i say?

 
At 2:35 PM, Blogger Teo said...

plus i'm a sucker for tom boys. there must be atleast 5 pairs of jeans in their closet. That doesn't make me odd. I prefer the term unique.

 
At 7:22 PM, Blogger Teo said...

kinda sucks i can't wear my jeans to work. that cuts out like ten pairs of pants i can wear. but my cargos and khakis do just fine. i haven't worn slacks in weeks. it feels nice. and ties? whats a tie. really really happy i don't have to wear those anymore.

 
At 11:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I go from short to long hair, and switch from blonde to red often. I don't like blonde women though, I also prefer dark haired women... I don't mind myself being blonde so much, but only because I don't have to make out with myself!

So, yeah, dark haired women=good... preferably, Angelina Jolie.

I don't have a freakish sock fetish though, sorry.

~Joy

 
At 7:28 AM, Blogger Teo said...

now, I do have yet another addendum. Platinum blondes. Blondes that are actually brunettes and flaunt the fact they are not actually blonde. I'm all for that. Jayne Mansfield, Marilyn, Gwen Stefani. But you see I'd like to see the platinum bouffant with the rosie the riveter head scarf. Hard to pull off but damn sexy if done correctly. I know it's rockabetty, but, it's nice.

i think slacks should be cut some slack, after all they had a horrible rap until dockers came along. I mean who wants to wear em. Blazers too, but I still don't look good wearing them. Then again, i'd rather play in traffic with a blindfold than wear either one of them.

 
At 7:48 AM, Blogger measly said...

you are being overly superficial now....

we all know that if some georgous red/blonde haired woman came up and grabbed your ass saying "i want to fuck you now", you would be done with that whiny 'i only like this kind of hair' crap in a freakin heartbeat.

 
At 8:12 AM, Blogger Teo said...

bullshit, i've turned women down for less. some can attest (but better not) to me making out with someone based solely on her kick ass hair. That was about all she had and that also ended after I sobered up.

 
At 1:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The only blondes I might consider, aren't real blondes... they dye their hair.
~Joy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home