Friday, May 20, 2005

i need suggestions

Aight i'm trying to figure out what color to dye my hairs. I've done bleach blonde, I've done dirty blonde. I don't want jet black. Sorry I'm just not that emo. My punk buddies would kick my arse too. I'm not all that sure about auburn either. So this leaves me in a current dilemna. Do I have a streaking party and end up looking like some 17 year old girl on myspace? What are the options? I've got to start covering up the grey that's surfacing. good god are there that many? Atleast I doubt I'll ever lose my hair. Both gramps' had a full head of hair late into life. I know what cut i want,but what color. The good thing is, if it sucks big time, I'm going to shave it all in a few weeks anyways.

5 Comments:

At 10:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you do blue hair? Or not for work? I want my hair to be bright purple, but it wouldn't fly here.
~Joy

 
At 2:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dye it grey, that way no one will notice a few stray hairs.

-m

 
At 2:42 PM, Blogger Teo said...

no primary colors, i'm done with that stage. I always said that if my hair starts with more salt than pepper, then i'm going all salt. but not yet. the brown outnumbers the grey like 1,000,000 to one. the 3 dozen or so don't yet merit a total loss of brown. Just freaky enough for me as I'm still young.

 
At 4:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I think I'm going with Gina on this one.
~Joy

 
At 12:12 AM, Blogger Teo said...

yeah i'm leaving the color the way it is.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home