Friday, May 27, 2005

nice friday

I went and picked up my backpack. It's big, but screw suitcases when i have this kind of technology. only $100 bucks and has almost all teh bells and whistles.

1/2 day at work today too. Considering fridays are pretty dead anyways the number of people calling in computer questions drastically reduces when it prefaces a 3 day weekend. Boring, i read alot and waited for the hour that felt like 3 to finish and I got out. Now i'm just gonna sit, design with music as loud as I want, then go for a bike ride.

Saw Star Wars last night. It was pretty good. Far better than the last two. Same bad dialogue, but harkening back to the original trilogy much more. See it digitally if you can, sound is nuts, and colors are quite nice. So, I say coo, I'm out.

4 Comments:

At 4:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh come on, that part at the end...

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

blargh.

-marzia

 
At 4:34 PM, Blogger jaynlevin said...

Thanks for your comments on my LOG BLOG!!!!!!!!! I totally forgot about Pam!

 
At 5:47 PM, Blogger Teo said...

dude the dialogue was horrible. "But I love you Annikan!" that was really bad. every scene with her was pretty bad except the one where she was dead, and silent, but looked angelic. She's hot. mmmmmmm Natalie Portman. I must say I do like her better when she's wearing a padded helmet. Much cuter listening to the shins. But they reintroduced alot of stuff. Xwings, tie fighters, those funky looking helmets, the endorian guard guys. and the emporer last but not least. my spelling is bad, I've had wine.

 
At 6:55 PM, Blogger Teo said...

also i love the fact that shitmaster is from Philly. Worst cheesesteak i ever had was in philly and guess what, tasted like shit.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home