Wednesday, May 25, 2005

mmmmmmmmmmm, goddamnit

for dinner we had bbq. corn on the cob, green salad, steaks, tritip, buffalo sausages, and grapes. damn good, all of us enjoyed and ate heartily.

then we watched lost. I gotta say, I'm a lost junkie. So are the other 4 but none so much as Darren, Jaime and I. Jaime probably the most. She can't handle the suspense. Shit gets to her. She punches and complains, and gets angry. But so do I, but I don't have anyone to punch. Damn them! If you wanna talk about it, lemme know, It's like crack and I have many theories. I just must voice them somewhere. I can't handle it. This last episode only threw a tiny little bone. Tiny. Little. Bone. God Damn them! What is the significance of the boy?!? What happens to the raft? Why is the hatch so deep. Whats down there? Why do those people have a boat, with gas, with lights? another gun? Where is Sawyer? WHY? WHY? WHY? What the hell? Damn you JJ Abrams for killing ALIAS and focusing on quality programming. This is a book I can't finish cause you won't let me! Best show on TV hands down. And now its off for months! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!



BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!



BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. inhale BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home