Saturday, May 28, 2005

i hate car salesmen

I went with my mom to go look at cars as she wants to buy one this weekend. The first place we went to was straightup and didn't really bother me at all. He wasn't one of the guys out front that stand in the pack and go red car right, white car left. I got this bitch, and so on and so forth. He was really cool and up front. Plus they had a bbq with chicken patties and nachos. I was happy to eat a bit.

the second place we went to the guy she had the appointment with straight up told her he was going to have someone else help herand he discounted her immediately and this prickless fuck came up and started talking to her in a tone that you'd talk to a child that had every sentence ending as a question. He asked her what color she wanted and she told him and he said "oooh, that ones really pretty isn't it?" i busted out the C'MON, man! and thats when she stopped talking to him and started talking to the guy that she originally had the appt with. They both kept trying to get her to drive the car as the one guy apparently had someone else he was helping and needed to buy some time, but mom said nope don't need to drive it, I want this number, how much you're marking it up and what you can do for me in getting the one I want as I already know what exactly I want and what price I'm looking for. This dipshit kept trying to get her to drive it until I said, she doesn't want to drive it, she wants teh numbers, she's said that twice. (he still asked her one more time). idiot took her to an office and made her wait and I argued with mom to put the guy in check and say something to REALLY assert herself and not let this punk kid try to dumb her down. She yelled at me about her age and the fact she's not stupid and she'd handle him. I told her I had to wait outside or I'd say something to him to make him feel as meaningless as he was cause he lost the sale within the first 10 seconds of talking to us. Either way I waited outside and listened to the packsharks curse like crazy and bad mouth women, even this nasty skank of a salesman was talking shit about women buyers. I had half a mind to go over there and rip them, but i realized society needs bottom feeders like these to do the work that I would not do. (seriously, i'd be suicidal if I had to do that shit). To make a short story longer, mom walked out on him after she wouldn't tell the kid what the deal she got at the other place and let this pissant know that if he wanted to deal he could call her. I just wish she let him know how quickly he had lost the sale and why. If I had to buy cars all the time, i'd push alot of these people to off themselves or quit. GodDamn, i'm still raw about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home