Sunday, May 29, 2005

something after nothing

Didn't do much yesterday other than want to punch a car salesaman. Today, I made it to chinatown and back in under 2 hours and then started making Bob Barker shirts. So if someone gets on the Price is Right on Tuesday and they have a yellow Bob Barker shirt, I made it. Theres 20 of them wearing the same shirt so they shouldn't be hard to miss. It was a long day of screening and I have a nice minor sunburn. Every week I seem to be getting a bit more melanin. Takes about 2 days to turn to tan and if you know me I seldom have a good tan, just a hue of pink, but now I'm doing aight. After Costa Rica I should have me a nice tan. I know I shouldn't be bragging and I seldom look for sun as I want my skin to look good at 70, but occasionally I bust one out. My arms legs and face are nice after my bike rides.

Bbq tonight with some old friends over here that I haven't seen in some time, Should be cool and relaxed. I'm flying Old Glory outside too. I hate my government, but love my country is my stance right now, and those men and women should be honored no matter who tells them what to do, as they've paid the sacrifice to make sure I can live the way I do.

Wish you all a good weekend, and some a better than good for the remainder, you know who you are. Next week we're having the jumbo bbq so get out here by 4:27 next saturday and you can have some kabobs and chicken and veggies, and alot of bad beer. (cause it's budget beer themed, you gotta love the Pabst Blue Ribbon, I mean, it won a ribbon for chrissakes!!!). So if you know someone in the military or lost someone or know a vet, go out of your way to thank them, it was their job, so this is yours.

And I dunno about you, but i think Danica Patrick is damn cute. Tiny, and a chubby face. Whats with me and alpha females.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home