Friday, June 03, 2005

blegcht

Tannens, and phosphates aren't being kind to me today. Found a nice middle of the road chardonnay Samantha Starr...Monterey, CA. TAAAAASTY! But the mediocre Cab is the one that's not feeling good. Not hungover but not feeling good. Master Vic graduated last night and Oyie and I stared at many a beautiful lady and yelled when his name was called then went back to radar monitoring. Funny was when I was waving at MV's mom and sister and they looked right through me. Then oyie who is also Filipino waves and they light up. Yeah, uh huh, ignore the white boy! I see how it is.

Met up with everyone for a good dinner. Enjoyable, then went home with a buzz and gave MV a buzz, cut that is. hooked up the 1/5th fade. Still got the haircut skillz. But I almost overslept as the wine kept me up last night. Tonight, Bloc Party at a pretty small venue. Thats what I'm talking about. Arcade Fire next month, Hollywood Freaking Bowl people. $12 tix. Hollywood Bowl! Tomorrow bbq and a bunch of people at the Lake (our house). GMP is rolling down for our mutual monthly bdays, she needs to, and I need her off her putie for a couple days, so we're gonna see if we can get her a pick her up.

Rasta, gotta get back to work.

5 Comments:

At 8:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love wine!! My sis works for the wine dept. at the LA County Fair... I worked there too for awhile. It's coo.

I went to a graduation last night too at CSUN at 6:30... and there was a congressman who would not stfu and was pissing everyone off!!

~Joy

 
At 9:29 AM, Blogger Teo said...

yeah thats the one, i was there. but i was pretty much looking at women. That guy was lame as hell, talking about engineering, when it was arts, media and communication. That was my 9th consecutive year of going to csun grads. Hopefully it was my last.

 
At 9:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you should tell your sister that she (and i) *need* to go to arcade fire! science camp schmience camp, no one wants their kids to be smart anyway!

-marzia

 
At 10:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The best part was when the grads were doing the wave... that seemed to annoy that jackass a bit.
Oh, and what was up with them getting all hell bent on taking back those beach balls? Hmph.
Thankfully my friend was getting his master's degree... so we left early.
~Joy

 
At 11:32 AM, Blogger Teo said...

yeah that beachball bit was sad, i mean c'mon. For my grad there I got the dean to spray me in the face with silly string as I got my picture taken shaking her hand. AWESOME. That one security guy almost tackled that girl with the ball. There was also an over abundance of air horns. I do like the fact they keep there culmination to about and hour or under.

EVERYONE should go to arcade fire, they shock crazy body rock. they're on constant play on the pod. And its the hollywood bowl for $12, that means we'll most likely be able to picnic which mean most likely some good food, damn good wine, and a bit of the ganje in the open. I love that place.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home