Monday, June 06, 2005

monday

Okay bbq is over, it was good. I'm tired. Hope everyone got all the alcohol that they could've wanted. Thank you all for coming and for my gifts. I'm still pretty beat. I slept on the couch so that Matt could have my bed and woke up early enough to get the phone call from my sister that I had to be at mom's for breakfast with the whole family. I made it there for a grub breakfast and SOME playing with the nephews. I was feeling a slight bit bad that early in the morning and as the day progressed, i was pretty useless, although I did get most of the dishes done. Albeit, i fell asleep for the night soon after and woke up this morning to go to work feeling pretty good.

Now I just have to get packed this week and I'm off to Costa Rica for a couple weeks of fun.

Good weekend, hope you all had a fun one as well, and if you weren't at my house, I hope you had fun anyways.

4 Comments:

At 8:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had fun, even if my ass is a still a little sore from it.
~Joy

 
At 10:00 AM, Blogger Teo said...

and why am i sore? my legs, namely. People enjoyed your critique/lesson on proper fellatio techniques. I received a few heads up on that one.

 
At 10:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hehe, yes, Mollie documented it... so I'll be posting that picture (and more). You can't see that Paris is on the tv screen, but it's me and the bottle, so...
~Joy

 
At 12:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes, the party was a blast, both figuratively and literally due to the toxic fire, thanks for havin us! Surely you can get your costa rica packing done in an hour (or less if you just pack me!), open up your drawers and throw 'em in the suitcases!

Have fun!

-marzia

 

Post a Comment

<< Home