Saturday, June 04, 2005

godamn, i say godamn

Often does music make my body do things that i can't control, but seeing Bloc Party in a small venue tonight was sick. I think I have some long term hearing damage. If I was in a band that would've been an ideal night if I was playing. They had a mosh pit it was THAT sick. The crowd was nuts. Nuts i tell you. They were loud and energetic. One of the top two live shows I've ever been to and if you know me, thats saying a ton. It was like musical crack. Every part of that band was good. The drummer, DAMN! he is GOOD! Lead singer had to have been awestruck cause people rocked that place he crowd surfed. The crowd would not leave after the first encore and chants went up. Not British ones albeit (brazilian), but chants nonetheless and they came out again. Even after giving up sticks, picks, shirts, set lists and all. They were gracious and pumpin. I had to take out my makeshift earplugs pretty early to get it all. The crowd spilled out into Wilshire Bl and was still amped and dancin. People were soaked from the sweat. You couldn't help but move in that show like you were uncontrolled. I was exhausted before the show, but crazy amped during and now I'm whooped beat tired. If you get the chance i highly suggest checking them out.

The OohLas were good too. Female lead singer, very cute. I like the female singers, The guitar muscles on girls is hot, especially if accompanied by a flower in her hair and nice patterned stockings. I'll see them again. Good night, exhausted and I seriously can't hear shit unless said to me directly.

1 Comments:

At 2:32 AM, Blogger Teo said...

my grammar sucks this late at night, my fingers can't hear either.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home