Friday, June 10, 2005

dammnit

So i'm packed, but I was doing it until about 4am and then overslept by quite a bit. The traffic is much worse coming after I normally leave. I think I'm getting sick too cause i've been burning that candle there ain't nothin left but the puddle of dried wax, and I think that's killed my immune system. I have about one million things to do when I get off, but we're getting company bought Tito's Tacos (yommay-LA favorite). I won't be checking this until roundabout the 21st, so y'all won't be hearing from me. I'll post pics when I get back, I'll try to have fun and be safe but we'll see. I'm going to do a ton of relaxing and reading, so don't mind me too much.

Hasta Luego

1 Comments:

At 9:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have fun!
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Joy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home