Tuesday, June 07, 2005

cause I have a list, multiple ones at that.

Okay, famous women in my current top ten list:

1. Salma Hayek
2. Monica Belucci
3. Jessica Alba (c'mon she's hot)
4. Catherine Keener, uh huh thats right
5. Maura Tiernay (it would take armageddon to topple her from this spot)
6. Diane Lane
7. Penelope Cruz
8. Eva Mendes
9. Catherine Zeta Jones
10. Bjork (just been a fantasy for a while. she's movable)

and then so on and so forth

Jenny (from Rilo Kiley is in there), Maggie Gyllenhal, man i gotta add more.

There is a list of dead women that I wish I coulda been around, with, whatever....that'll come.

3 Comments:

At 6:44 PM, Blogger Teo said...

red heads, i, yeah, i'm just...no. Jenny and maybe a few more that I can't gather at this moment. She's beautiful, just not on my list. Lucille Ball maybe, she woulda been fun, if we didn't drink that much.

 
At 9:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kate Winslet, she'd be my #1.

-marzia

 
At 8:25 AM, Blogger Teo said...

i didn't see it clearly. hell i didn't see it. let me keep my fantasy and you can make your own damn list.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home