Friday, June 29, 2007

goddamn i'm cooked!

I think i've been pretty selfless the last few days. Austin was not only fun but it was work too. Work that one enjoys doing, but upon getting back and working for a mom that doesn't seem interested in whats going on with you. it's been weird. All her kids are going through pretty major changes but i can't peg this one, she just hasn't asked me a damn thing which makes it seem like I'm not communicative when things start rolling.

Then my brother is moving up north and his house needs to get packed. he asked my help in getting a couple heavy pieces into the "pods" and he's not much of a handyman when it comes to fixing things or organizing a pack. Thats where I come in. he asked for help with a couple pieces and i plainly saw that he needed more than that so the last two days have been spent making sure they're done somewhat properly, we all pitched in but it's hot in that little box and my shirt was soaked completely and i was pretty dehydrated. i continued hydrating but i think i still have popped popcorn insides, and I haven't been johnny on the spot in talking to the salmon. that upsets her, to a point she cranks out and doesn't want to see me. fine, but i coulda then finished the job. it's all about my duality of selfish and selfless, but you'd think that ones you love would understand that. i'm not getting any of that this week as it's all been devoted to helping those loved ones, go fig, i'm tired, need a shower, more water, and love from my dog, he doesn't chew me out, at least in negative ways.

wish i didn't refreeze all my food, what the fucks for dinner?!?!

3 Comments:

At 7:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yah I remember someone making a wall out of shrink wrap in my moving truck. That 5 goddamn years ago, time flys.

 
At 2:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've learned just one thing in life so far and I think it applies here: People are crazy.

love, mayo

 
At 10:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You do good, you do bad, but you you do

 

Post a Comment

<< Home