Wednesday, June 27, 2007

moms and artists are fickle pains sometimes

I helped mom this morning to fix a ceiling fan and then hang a woven native american rug. wasnt much of a pain in the ass but she never not once asked about my trip. whatever...

then i went over to an artists friends of mine to help him set up his studio to get it fit for a photos shoot and damn me if he didn't just tie my hands and try to do the whole cleanup himself. i finally just snapped back at him and forced him to listen to me and accept my work as i could easily replace things to his liking but didn't want to be there doing it until midnight, he was pissy. then his ironing board fell on my hand and ripped all the hard scab off my new body art and it bled pretty good. there goes some color! finished it and he now has tons of workspace and room for the shoot. he admitted it was alot better but fuck me he was a pain in the ass. 1 hour and 15 minutes laters from traffic over laurel canyon and i was home. i'm showering and going to bed.

1 Comments:

At 10:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

whoa whoa whoa now cowpoke...don't let all that good energy from the trip slip away...pay it forward...take the good with the bad, a spoonful of sugar, and what not...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home