Tuesday, June 19, 2007

why

why do i keep my old school email provider? I used to say there was cache in having a paid email acct for more than ten years, but nobody has asked me about it. it barely holds any email. 100mb i think, 10mb about 3 months ago. It's setup as a dial up acct even though we have high speed at home. my mom uses the dialup acct cause, well, she still uses dial up. Most people know to reach me there but one mass email out and my email can assume one of many other accts that i use personally and professionally. i might have to can it. thats 22 bucks a month, i don't need to be payin.

3 Comments:

At 7:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am quiting my job. I am going to give notice today! I will stay a little longe b/c everyone is going on vacation soon and so they can train somone. I am a shmuck, but I am not mad at the people. Just the job.

 
At 12:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow...all from earthlink? i wish i knew who the above commenter is...that sucks, i actually had to file an incident report against myself and my co worker today from petty petty stuff. its lame. jobs are lame and are unnatural. anyhow, earthlink sucks too, we kicked them to the curb a long time ago - and can you believe that TBWA/Chiat Day used to do their advertising? hey - aren't you leaving town soon?

 
At 1:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, paying for email is bad :\

~Joy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home