Wednesday, June 20, 2007

aighty then

Tomorrow we're leavin on a jet plane forwet/dry and hot weather. Atleast that forecast has gotten a bit better but i'm packed and ready and just got back from getting waterproof jackets that don't make us look like black sock wearing teva german tourists, even though i'd rock that with pride. So y'all (get it?) won't hearing from me til next week. if you get a postcard then you're one of a few cause i didn't get everyones address even though i should've thought of a few peeps. oh well, i'll send em when i get back but it won't have the post mark. i think i already miss my dog tho cause he was detailed yesterday and looking damn cute. So hope we find it to our liking and find decent places to possibly live. peace out, it begins as this post ends.

piece

1 Comments:

At 6:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohhh HAVE FUN! You crazy kids!
I would dog sit for you, if I could. I am getting into that business. I am already booked this weekend :)
~Cinnamon~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home