Monday, June 25, 2007

Randomness on a Monday Afternoon...

Check this out: Click here and you'll be taken to a site where you can input a word to become the keystone for a great Ad Slogan. Here's something else for your afternoon weariness: Something other than my man-meat to munch on. W A I T ! There's more! If any of you lovely ladies out there wants to cherish their insides forever, Click this and be enthralled with the wonders of molds. If I had one of those, there might be wet, glistening spots on the outer canal every now and then. Plus: Your kids will love this! I wish I had an interactive Pork site when I was a kid...dern!

1 Comments:

At 8:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wold definatley like to see my "work of art" on peoples' coffee tables and art houses across the world! Walk by and go.. "HEY that is mine! You like ;) yeah that is how I got rich"

~Cinnamon~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home