Thursday, June 21, 2007

Yum...frothy...

Let's get down to it this morning - there's no creamer or milk here at work. WTF? I gotta drink my coffee black? Argh...Seriously, I gotta have a light colored coffee, 'cause when its inky like darkest africa, my mind tends to influence my tastebuds and I only experience bitterness. Even if sugar was added, it wouldn't help. It's a personal thing. There's a small convenience store across the way but I'm not carrying cash and if you use an ATM or Credit Card, there's a friggin' $5 minimum purchase (is that convenience?). If I did have cash though, I would definitely be brining home the white teet juice. In Japan, they are actually going out and manufacturing the Teet Juice for real: Check it out...

1 Comments:

At 6:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what work are you at that there is no creamer?
you drink coffee?
I brought my own coffee today, yummmmmm hazlenut with 1/2 teaspoon of brwon sugar a dash of cinnamon and a dash of skim milk.
perfect! It also looks perfect on my pants. I spilt a little as I tried to eat my egg sandwich and sip the coffee on the drive to work.
~Cinnamon~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home