Friday, December 16, 2005

you know what?

I'm aight. I got almost all my money back and can go grocery shopping. I have some things to deal with but about 90% of shit was out of my control. I'm good. Thank you all for your concern and good thoughts. It'll come back to you in spades from me and elsewhere. Atleast i'm in good shape financially right now. I was stressed, i lost some weight, grew some gray hairs and didn't shave for a week but that'll change. I'm still going to meditate somewhere and have some things/people to iron out but everything'll be fine and people will get xmas gifts. Time to refocus, get back on the bike, redouble my efforts, whatever metaphor i can think of but atleast i can eat now. The vomit feeling is finally gone. Time to be funny again.

3 Comments:

At 7:50 PM, Blogger dean said...

good to hear that and see you tomorrow~

 
At 9:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

even though you have money, don't take up smoking again. filthy habit, you know. :D <3, mayo

 
At 8:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm glad things are working out for you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home