Thursday, August 02, 2007

...

I'm still a bit numb as i got news yesterday as my mom was driving up north that my sister had broken her back falling while on a boat. Burst fractures is what they're calling them and i've read a ton about them but they think she doesn't need surgery at this point but i'm just having a bit of a hard time not going up there right now. mom insists that i stay here for the time being but it still made for a restless night. i'm not to really inform anyone other than my brother and one of her friends but i'm still left twiddling my thumbs. i just would like to get up there and take her boys out for ice cream or something to get their minds off of it.

damn...

2 Comments:

At 9:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn Bro I hope everything works out. Call me if you need to..

 
At 8:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

shit...That is got to be rough. it might be best to wait when they really need you up there...like in a couple of weeks as a distraction shift change. Please send her my regards. That is a scary thing.. sorry Teo. You will do good brotherly things so I am sure she and the lil ones will be ok :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home